Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Don't you hate it when you get banned?

No. The bot we are showing did not get banned. But one of my other bots did. He had over 800 hours played time on him.wow power leveling lol I made a new glide and was running him on it. In retrospect the glide was flawed. The path I had him running on made him look like a bot if anyone watched him for more than 5 minutes. So it was my mistake. It just goes to show that you should not make your bot do things that make him look like a bot.So this is why I was offline for a few days.wow power leveling I wanted to make a few changes to my stuff here before going online again to make sure that it was only the one that got banned and if blizzard was looking for the others that they would not find them. :)The stats are looking really good. It's because I did not report Friday. then the Friday night glide worked really well and he went for about 10 hours on his own without any problems. wow power leveling I also got some really good loot. :) That made for good profit on the auction house.

No comments: