Friday, May 18, 2007

What NOT To Do If Your WoW Account Gets Banned

Some people, I swear! After hitting up my favorite World of Warcraft news sources today I have came upon a pretty interesting story. Now remember that I have absolutely no viable sources to back up this story so it may not be true but some part of me believes it is.Evidently, some kid used some different cheats to play World of Warcraft...that is including a stolen CD key. wow power leveling So, no surprise to anyone his account got banned.He then decided to try DUMB IDEA #1, which was bribe Blizzard to let him back into WoW. It was claimed he bribed them with $3,000 from Paypal. No clue where that money "may" have came from.Of course, Blizzard denied the bribe so our hero tries something a little bit different...DUMB IDEA #2: He then sent Blizzard an email stating that he would end his life if they didn't let him back in the game.If this story is true or not it is probably the best way to handle something like this.Blizzard of course, got serious with this kind of threat.wow power leveling First off, they sent him an email with phone numbers for various different crisis centers.A few hours later, police ended up at his doorstep. They identified the kid by the IP address he was using for his internet connection. On Blizzard's part this was the best way to handle this. I bet though the kid was just being dumb and would say anything to get his account re-activated.I bet he won't do that anymore. Who knows if this story is totally true or not and who really cares.wow power leveling I have known people that would be dumb enough to try this stuff so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it is real.

No comments: