Thursday, March 8, 2007

Is The Horde Truly Better Than The Alliance?

As I have started playing more and more one thing that I have started receiving like no other is continuous gankings.

Not just getting jumped by an alliance player but them walking up when I am fighting off 3 or more mobs at a time. Most every time I have been at less than half life. cheap wow gold It really doesn’t happen much at all on my lvl 66 tauren warrior but more often on my lvl 24 blood elf paladin whenever I am playing with my wife.

Last night for example we were lvl 23 and fighting 4 lvl 27 mobs. We killed all but the last one and both out of mana just to turn around and get ganked by a lvl 29 shaman.cheap wow gold Who then, luckily, ran off to find other unsuspecting victims.

One might argue that if I don’t like it then I shouldn’t play on a PvP server or they might say “Lrn 2 Play n00b!”. I actually really love playing on a PvP server, but cheap shots are something that I really can’cheap wow gold t tolerate too much.

Yeah, I have been beating up on Alliance for doing this since I play Horde. I was also wondering if any alliance characters have really had problems from the Horde doing this same thing.

I mentioned about this to a guildie who replied…it’s the only way they can kill us. Is the Horde superior to Alliance in skill level and that is the only way they can cause us grief?cheap wow gold Are the Horde just as bad at doing this sorta thing?

I really want to hear some Alliance players chime in to help get a better picture of this annoying practice so we can see from both sides.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell i think human warriors have the are the best

Anonymous said...

i think hord are dumb and weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!