Thursday, March 29, 2007

A new technique.

And the wife was just blown away. She was laughing with power. "That's what I'm talking about."

The new idea? For us at least. Honorus gathers together a handful of mobs, she melts them with AoEs. We realized (yes, yes, we're wow gold such noobs) that killing one was as hard as killing six. If I could survive six beating on me, which I can, we can up our kill rate sixfold. Sweet.
Running a Protection build now, she deep in the Arcane tree, we sought mobs we could round up and beat down. The Kurzen guys we gathered up in their huts, and dispatched them. Like pigs in a poke, or fish in a barrel.

Fun, fun. Those Kill X quests should go more wow gold quickly now. Warhorse and Chestnut mare, we'll be collecting ours shortly.

Later, trying to wrap up my Stockades quests, I joined a group with three others. 21 Nelf Priest, 21 Nelf Druid, and a 27 Draenei Shaman. I'd turn on Seal of Light, let the Consecration flow, get mana back from the heals I got. I'd run into groups wow gold of Defias prisoners and we'd end their pathetic little riot.

I've so much yet to enjoy in this game. Burn-out is other people's problem.

No comments: