Thursday, March 29, 2007

The things I'll do once I get a membership of RS

Once I get a membership , I'm going to have to do a lot of shopping. At the begining,rs gold i have buy 7 million gp from rs gold a gold sell web. 7 million gp, all for me to get back onto my feet. Although 7 million gp does sound like quite a lot of cash, I'd definitely have a lot more had I not retired from Runescape for a year. However, it'll be more than enough to give me a headstart on what I need.

I have everything I need to get back on my feet rs gold, such as a Rune Hatchet and knife. Really, that's all I'm going to need because I can already craft my own Nature Runes and pick my own Flax (though I'll probably pick 100, alch those and end up with 100k, and just buy all the flax and strings I need).

But since I have the money... I might as well make things easier on myself. I plan on purchasing the following rs gold :

-Several Glory Amulets (For nat running)
-Rune Pick Axe (For mining the minerals and gems I need)
-Full Rune with Dragon Scimitar or Abyssal Whip (For self defence)
-Full Black Dragonhide (For

That's all really. Now, because I have money, and I want to enjoy myself:

-Abyssal Whip rs gold
-Dragon Halbred, Long, Scimitar, Battle Axe, Dagger(s), and Square Shield
-Possibly an Obsidian Shield
-Recharge my Crystal Bow

That's about it. I also plan on trying out the new Construction skill and performing various new quests recently introduced into the game. Once that's over with, then I'll probably focus on getting full Dragon armor and increasing my Range, rs gold Crafting, and Magic levels while making lots of cash.

However, unless last summer where I could spend all day on Runescape, I recently found a summer job that seems to take up a lot of time and is very stressful on my behalf. However, I don't think it should bother me too much, so hopefully I'll be able to play and write at the same time.

Wish me luck. And as always, I thank my loyal readers who actually read these little stories I write. Thank you.

No comments: